Monday, February 6, 2012

i miss you INTAN NORSYAFIKA

hye readers semua. . actually i'm not in mood because of. . 
this girl! u know why? i miss her. . )):


the girl sit beside me. the girl that i miss.
her name is INTAN NORSYAFIKA or IEKA. .


when we first talked to each other i knew we would always be friends. .
our friendship has kept on growing n i'll be here for u to the end. .


u listen when i have a problem n help dry the tears from my face. .
u take away my sorrow n put happiness in its place. .







i can't forget the fun we've had, laughing until our faces turn blue. 
talking of things only we find funny, people think we're insane-if they only knew!

i guess this is my way of saying thanks for catching me when i fall.
thanks once again for being such a good friend n being here with me through it all!

I MISS YOU n THANKS FOR BE MY FRIEND!

THANK YOU :'x

PEACE.LOVE.HARMONY

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...